- Mom: Your dad has probably watched "The Bourne Identity" fifteen times.
- Me: Why, do you think it reminds him of his former life?
- Mom: He never looked like that!
- Me: HAHA, I mean when he was in the CIA. When he was a secret agent. What did he do?
- Mom: Investigated stuff and snuck around. Avoided me.
- Me: I hate Scarlett Johansson. She cut me in line once at Gourmet Garage.
- Mom: You should've cut her back.
- Me: Yeah, you're right, I should've started a fight with Scarlett Johansson at the grocery store.
- Mom: Your one chance to get famous and you blew it.
Yeah, I’m quoting cancer survivor Lance Armstrong. That is how cheesy things have gotten around here. (sorry, Darren!!!)
The oncology department at Sloan-Kettering Hospital and Resort informed me today that the tumor and surrounding tissue they removed on tuesday has CLEAR MARGINS.