- I can’t wait until we’re 80 to tell you about the time that we were 40 and you broke my heart.
Halfwit, I will conclude.
Things to worry about:
Worry about courage
Worry about cleanliness
Worry about efficiency
Worry about horsemanship
Things not to worry about:
Don’t worry about popular opinion
Don’t worry about dolls
Don’t worry about the past
Don’t worry about the future
Don’t worry about growing up
Don’t worry about anybody getting ahead of you
Don’t worry about triumph
Don’t worry about failure unless it comes through your own fault
Don’t worry about mosquitoes
Don’t worry about flies
Don’t worry about insects in general
Don’t worry about parents
Don’t worry about boys
Don’t worry about disappointments
Don’t worry about pleasures
Don’t worry about satisfactions
Things to think about:
What am I really aiming at?
How good am I really in comparison to my contemporaries in regard to:
(b) Do I really understand about people and am I able to get along with them?
(c) Am I trying to make my body a useful instrument or am I neglecting it?
With dearest love,
F. Scott Fitzgerald’s letter to his 11 yr old daughter while at summer camp
- kelly clarkson lip synch
- why does my heater make that banging sound?
- beyonce documentary hbo
- beyonce inauguration 2013 emeralds
- senator chuck schumer
- are butane and propane bad for my hair?
- smoking bacon with corn cobs
- Sade Bederinwa
- Dionne’s boyfriend in Clueless
- orphan annie dumb dog
- what are bit torrents?
- sour mix
- eagle eye cherry
- in time of daffodils e.e. cummings (x13)
- peter luger menu
- matching pajamas for me and my dogs
- hipster wine
- mara hoffman shawl collar coat (x32)
- crystal meth effects
- notorious b.i.g. champagne
- kanye riesling
- mariah carey christmas on vinyl
- new york yankees pajamas